LEKI's new Black Series FX Carbon comes equipped with the newly developed Aergon Air grip with genuine cork surface. The grip has been improved in numerous ways and has been redesigned in terms of comfort and control. Special hollow core technology allows the combination of lightweight construction and large, supportive surfaces that meet all the ergonomic requirements of your hand. The inclined angle supports your wrist for optimal guidance and placement of the pole and contributes to safety on the mountain. The extremely lightweight folding pole adjusts from 110cm - 130cm and is made of 100 % carbon. With a weight of only 228 g makes it a lightweight yet reliable companion on the mountain!
- The Aergon Air Grip combines lightness with stability. The ergonomic shape provides maximum comfort, while the fully rubber grip head provides absolute control.
- Lock Security Strap Skin 4.0 - Adjustable strap with safety release. It is ultra-light, highly breathable and offers ideal comfort.
- Grip extension - Grip extension for simple grip adjustment on steep terrain or when traversing.
- Carbon Shaft - Featuring PRC (Performance Racing Carbon) for lightweight durability.
- Core Locking Device - The CLD System features a slim, interior construction system which allows the folding pole to be opened and closed easily.
- Speed Lock 2 Plus - The adjustment system works via an external clamping mechanism which allows for easy adjustments and offers maximum hold.
- Flex Tip - Robust tip that guarantees precise pole positioning and an optimal grip on nearly any terrain.
- Trekking Basket 2.0 - Compact trekking basket. Protects against sinking into snow and mud and can be changed easily by hand.
- Folding Pole Bag - Practical, ultra-light storage bag for the folding poles.