When you're hunting Dall Sheep in the Mackenzie Mountains of the Northwest Territories, you may be surprised with six inches of snow in August. Others may wait it out in the tent, but your Extremes give you the wherewithal to continue hunting no matter what. There's nothing tougher than high altitude sheep hunts and no boot tougher and more comfortable than these. 3.9 lbs. Made in Italy.
- 10" tall leather uppers made with 2.8mm premium full grain leather that utilize a one piece vamp construction with no seams down the tongue for abrasion resistance and waterproofness
- Reinforced double and triple stitching in high wear areas
- 7mm nylon midsoles provide extra support with heavy pack loads
- Anti-corrosion boot hardware that swivels instead of breaking
- Reinforced rubber sole guard for extra abrasion resistance
- Windtex® waterproof breathable flexible membrane
- Lightweight K-Talon™ outsoles provide excellent traction