Born out of the same lightweight mountaineering design used for our Mountain Extremes, and nearly half the weight of traditional fire boots, we built our Wildland Fire Boots for a singular purpose: to keep firefighters on their feet through brutal conditions, without having to worry about boot failure. The result is unwavering support, Kenetrek’s renowned durability and all day comfort. Meets all NFPA 1977 Standard Requirements on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting 2016 edition. 4.2 lbs. Made in Italy.
- Fire Resistant Rough Out 10" Leather Uppers - 2.8 mm one-piece vamp construction and seamless tongue increases durability and precision molds to each foot.
- Hot Zone Kevlar Stitching, Laces and high traction, deep lugged K-73 Fire outsoles ensure fireproof performance.
- Extra padded Soft Collars and flex notch design results in bolstered support and lasting comfort.
- Full-length 7mm tapered nylon midsoles keep you upright, anywhere.
- Meets NFPA 1977 Standard Requirements - Independent Laboratory tested for compliance with NFPA 1977, Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting 2016 Edition.